Be a part of the solution.
Volunteers are critical to Homeward Trust's success. Without the help of hundreds of volunteers each year, we would not be able to advance our events and initiatives. By volunteering your time, you are making a difference in the life of a homeless or at-risk individual.
The benefits of volunteering include:
- giving something back to the community
- making a difference in someone's life
- sharing your skills, talents and time
- helping others
- making new friends
- gaining experience
There are a number of ways you can get involved with Homeward Trust.
The following is a list of events and initiatives that require volunteers:
- Join our Board of Directors (Requirements): Aboriginal Community Member - click here to apply.
- Homeless Connect
- Homeless Count
- Raising the Roof: Toque Tuesday
- Homeward Walk Run
For more information on any of these volunteer opportunities, contact email@example.com.